My visual countdown (of assignments/papers/exams) until the end of the semester:
Classes end November 26 and then we have two weeks of exams/turning in final papers.
Most notably on my "to do" list from now until the end of the semester:
- complete revision of my thesis proposal
- presentation on my thesis advances
- leading a class on Civil Society, to be accompanied with an essay
- 20+ page essay on qualitative approaches to studying return migration
- 4 philosophy "reading reports"
- 1 philosophy essay relating something we've seen in class to my thesis
- essay on identity
- history exam
- finishing Rotary report