Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family's Visit: Tacos, Soumaya Museum and Choir Concert

This past week I enjoyed a wonderful visit with my family. My parents arrived Thursday night and we went out for some tacos for a proper welcome to Mexico. 



Friday we went to the new Soumaya Museum, which was a first for me as well. The building itself is very impressive. Once inside, its recommended to start from the top and wind your way down and around to each floor's exhibit. 

Souymaya Museum



























That evening I performed with the choir in the Sala Carlos Chávez in the Cultural Center of UNAM (so many concerts lately, though I'm very glad my parents were able to see me perform!).From there we went to pick up my brother from the airport. It was a bit more complicated than it should have been between trouble getting a taxi and confusion as to were he would arrive, but then we were finally all together in Mexico! 

No comments:

Post a Comment