Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Family's Visit: Thanksgiving, Mexico style

(Yes, back in November). While I was in class my family went to Chapultepec Park to see the Chapultepec Castle and the Anthropology Museum.

(To see more photos from previous visits, click here or here)

Chapultepec Park

Chapultepec Castle 

Chapultepec Castle 

Anthropology museum

Anthropology Museum

Anthropology museum


Anthropology museum

Voladores de Papántla, outside
of the Anthropology museum


After their touring and my class, we met up in my apartment to get ready for our Holiday extravaganza. Since I wouldn't be going home for Christmas or my birthday, we celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and my birthday (though we did go in order at least).

they brought me flowers -- how nice! 

the chef

Cheers! 

watching the Ravens online

Thanksgiving dinner!
(You can also see Christmas in the background...)


Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and
broccoli casserole - yum! 

And tortillas! To make a Thanksgiving taco of course...

Pumpkin pie! 
After Thanksgiving, we had Christmas....


...and then my birthday!



It was a fantastic day and I was very grateful to spend "the holidays" (even if all crammed into one afternoon/evening) with my family in Mexico.


No comments:

Post a Comment