Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back in the DF

I'm back in the DF (well, since last Sunday really) after a successful 10-day tour of the southeast with the choir. We gave 9 concerts in 10 days, visiting 7 cities in the states of Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo. Giving so many consecutive concerts was a record for me, and for the choir as well. We sang in theaters, university auditoriums, a church and an outdoor theater. It was interesting to see not only the different venues, but also the different audiences. Obviously I also enjoyed exploring so many new places, trying new foods and I even visited with one of my former Elon professors!

Though I would have liked to remember in detail each city, concert and experience, various days of travel makes it all run together a bit! However, I'll do my best and I'll soon be updating on each of the the seven cities we toured.


* Homar's photo


exploring Campeche
the 9th concert, in Parque Las Palapas in Cancún
* Juan's photo

No comments:

Post a Comment