Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

I was bummed when Google made the announcement that as of July 1st they will be discontinuing their  Google Reader, which I've used for almost 3 years to keep up with the various blogs I follow.

I've switched over to www.bloglovin.com as my go-to RSS reader to keep up with all the blogs I follow in one place. I like that when you read in the bloglovin frame, each blog post appears as it would    on the actual blog (background, font, colors, etc) and not just text and photos like on the Google Reader. However, since you view one entry at a time that means waiting for the page to reload between posts, which can take a lot longer when your internet is slow.

If you'd like to follow my blog using Bloglovin, you can do so here.


1 comment:

  1. I know! I was so sad, too. I use Bloglines now. I don't really like it that much, but everything's moved over there at least, and that took a lot of work... soo....

    ReplyDelete