Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Until we meet again... (again...)

Another goodbye "until we meet again" today. I'm not a fan.

Rabea heads back to Germany today after a semester (+) in Mexico. Anyone else find it strange that her semester doesn't start until October? I'm not complaining though since that meant she got to stay in Mexico longer and was my roomie for the last 2 months.

We had a lot of fun adventures this semester (our German / American lunch, a visit to Frida Kahlo's house, awesome pancakes at the Coyoacán market, a visit to Maltrata for Axel's birthday, a visit to Xochimilco, and the Pumas v. América game to name a few that made their way onto the blog).

in Xochimilco
I'm going to miss you, Rabea, and not being able to go across the hall to "bother" you! Time will tell where in the world we meet up again!

I truly am thankful for the many lasting, international friendships I've made here in Mexico!


No comments:

Post a Comment