Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Brrr....

It's so cold in Mexico City today! According to weather.com, it's currently 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) and feels like 46 degrees Fahrenheit (8 degrees Celsius). According to my little travel clock, it's 63 degrees in my room. I'm not used to these kind of temperatures anymore - especially not in the DF!

Good thing I'm heading to Florida tomorrow where the high is supposed to be 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 80 degrees on Friday and Saturday! Even more than the weather though, I'm so excited to reunite with some Elon (University) friends to celebrate one of my former apartment-mate's (and her Elon alum husband-to-be) wedding!

And from there I'll head further north to visit my family (and friends in the area)! It's the first time I'll be home for Thanksgiving since I've been living in Mexico! Woohoo! (Though, sticking to the weather theme, we'll see how things go with the cooler temps in Maryland).




No comments:

Post a Comment