Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve for those of you that will be celebrating!

This year I celebrated Christmas early while my parents, grandmother, and I visited my brother and his girlfriend out in Napa, California. It was a fantastic visit, as was the rest of the month I spent in the States (more on that soon!)

Christmas in CA
me and Brandon
the family
Brandon and Brittany opening a present

I've been back in the DF for a little over a week now and my apartment is (slightly) decorated for the holidays.

Poinsettia or noche buena
My mini piñata
(Click here to read about the meaning behind
piñatas and the time I helped make some in 2010)
my mini Christmas tree
Tomorrow morning I'll go to Maltrata, Veracruz to spend Christmas with my "Maltrata family" and I'll spend New Year's with Edson's family in Minatitlán, Veracruz.

If you're interested in reading about some of my previous holiday experiences in Mexico, you might want to check out:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment